Saturday 17 March 2018

Northern Campaigns #1 - The Siege of Chang An

Those walls, they will not fall..

The siege of Chang An continues. Unrealised profits are up to 10k, with drawdowns from peak profits for these positions in FAZ about 11k. Am I a fool not to have protected profits? But setting a tight stop loss and pulling out would mean that I will not be able to open the same number of positions again without busting my maximum allocated risk capital amount. The 36k positions in FAZ has taken time to accumulated with the shifting of my stop losses on the way so as to never bust the maximum allocated risk capital. It is akin to slowly training up your troops, and moving your troops and supplies from the capital (Cheng Du) to the border city (Han Zhong) over time to embark on the northern campaigns to take Chang An. Will I be forced to pull back the troops or will I manage to make ground and perhaps take some of the battlefields around Chang An, and even manage to seize the city? The campaign continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...