Friday 14 November 2014

About Me

I'm 32 years old, a salaried employee in Singapore who has run my own trading methodology on the side since 2011*, with a dream (like any aspiring retail trader) to quit the rat race one day. I have belatedly decided to create a blog to track the performance of the methodology; this is largely for the benefit of persons who may want to know more about what I have been doing, although I expect to also post occasionally on any other non-trading matters that may pique my interest; hence, please ignore the posts that do not contain "Trading" in the title if you do not want to look at those.

*To term what I do as a trading system may cause offence to those out there who trade with a much more sophisticated system than I do.

For more information on my trading history, you may see a writeup I did in two parts, Part 1 and Part 2.

I try to post weekly updates on my trading. If you hit the main page of this site, you should be able to find the latest weekly update.

I also write about personal finance matters, including expenses updates and trading capital updates, and matters relating to psychology and motivation. The more popular posts on this site can also be accessed by the sidebar on the right of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...